How to Pay
After filling in the online application form, please proceed with the payment of the application fee.
- Is 80EUR (If you write a short report or article about the workcamp and send it together with some pictures after your return, you get 20EUR back)
- If you apply for two projects, fee is reduced to 140EUR for both projects (If you write a short report or article about the workcamps and send it together with some pictures after your return, you get 20EUR back per each workcamp)
- Exceptions: for projects in framework of North-South exchange (Asia, Latin America, Africa) participation fee is 120EUR (If you write a short report or article about the workcamp and send it together with some pictures after your return, you get 20EUR back)
There are some workcamps which charge an additional fee (participation fee), which has to be paid at the arrival. If this is the case, you will be informed explicitly about it in the camp descriptions.
Fee can be paid:
- Via bank transfer to account of SCI-Hellas. In this case, you have to send a scan or photo of the receipt to email@example.com. Please, see the bank transfer details below.
- In the office of SCI-Hellas, the address is Pythagora 12 (Neos Kosmos, Athens), working hours Tuesday-Friday from 10am to 5pm
Bank transfer details:
You can transfer participation fee to National Bank of Greece or Pireaos Bank.
Bank name: Piraeus Bank
Bank branch: 2073Street address: 87, Alexandrou Papagou str.
Account number: 5073069881144
Account holder: Kinisi Ethelonton Service Civil International Ellas
Bank name: National Bank of Greece
Bank branch: 155
Street address: 68, Panepistimiou str.
Account number: 155/296134-22
Account holder: Service Civil International
If for some reason you happen not to be able to participate in the workcamp, please immediately inform the SCI-Hellas office and the organisation in your workcamp's country.
If for you cancel your participation in workcamp, application fee will not be reimbursed.
SCI is not able to refund travel costs.
Cases, in which application fee can be reimbursed:
- Project had been cancelled and it was not possible to find alternative workcamp for the volunteer (in this case, travel cost will be reimbursed - if tickets were already purchased)
- Volunteer was not accepted to the project, and it was not possible to find alternative workcamp for him/her
- Participation in the workcamp is cancelled before confirmation
82 Projects available today!
“Change Created by Youth for Youth”
02 Jul 2017 - 15 Jul 2017
Read more ...
We have 569 guests and no members online