How to Pay
Please, make sure that you have read the FAQs and Cancellations Policy on the IVS website, and that you have submitted an application form through this website prior to submitting your payment. Payments can be made directly on the IVS website:
Membership fee: £15 (per year)
Please note that if you want to take part in a long-term placement instead, the applications must be done directly to IVS and prices are as follows.
> 1 month up to 3 months: £145
> 3 months up to 6 months: £235
> 6 months up to 9 months: £325
> 9 months up to 12 months: £415
For specific inquiries on overseas placements and payments, or to apply to a long-term placement please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do these prices include?
The membership fee supports the general running of IVS, for example the costs involved in running international projects in Great Britain, establishing new projects, publicity and recruitment, monitoring, evaluating and developing our programmes.
The registration fee covers:
* the processing of your application
* access to discount flights
* advice on visa and vaccination matters
* pre-departure training sessions
* health insurance cover for the duration of your volunteering
* remote support while you are abroad
* and ultimately supports the SCI international network!
123 Projects available today!
5 Rose Street
- IVS does not send to workcamps volunteers under 18, if not accompanied by a parent/carer/teacher/group leader.
- If you are a current resident of Northern Ireland, contact www.vsi.ie
We have 417 guests and no members online